Eating Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Clarke Crew BBQ
I'm in!

media_cdn.tripadvisor.com_media_photo_s_1b_4d_d1_a5_3_meat_platter.jpg

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK...Where is this Johnnie's and these other places that you are talking about....Location Location Location...

Some of us on the other side of the state get hungry too...

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I have been eating out since they opened back up. What's amazing is the difference in safety protocols at the restaurants from following strict rules to not doing anything. We go to the places that follow the best safety protocols.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took my boys to the Johnnie's in Edmond on 33rd Friday night for dinner. No face mask enforcement. Man, they had way too much cheese on my #10. I couldn't even taste the burger patty or bacon because the cheese was over powering. I'll have to scrape some of it off next time.
I'm not big on cheeseburgers (yeah, no, if I'd wanted cheese on it, I would've ordered a cheeseburger, not a hamburger), but I just can't do the "cheese" Johnnies uses. I love their burgers, but hard pass on the mountain of shredded Velveeta-y stuff they use.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The wife and I haven't eaten out since March of this year. I miss those Whataburgers! We bought a side of beef in Feb and have been cooking every meal and it's getting tired. I know I'm going t get hammered but that's the way it is...

Latest posts

Top Bottom