Eating Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I think the end of May was first time we ate out iirc. Charleston's on Memorial. Interesting that some have every other table/booth empty and some are running an normal. Wichita still makes you wear a mask in until you're seated lol.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been eating lunch out all along, albeit usually in my truck in the restaurant's parking lot. I done did my part to make sure those restaurants stayed open.

There are some great burger places up here, but I surely do miss the Johnnies in Norman. Never did get the fascination with Theta burgers, though. Just give me a plain ol' burger with mustard, lettuce, pickles, and tomatoes, and maybe some grilled onions (I like raw onions, but the feeling is decidedly not mutual), and occasionally some bacon. Add a small order of fries and a small order of onion rings, and I'll be overstuffed in no time...

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whataburger just opened up their inside up. Hopefully other fast food will start to open up inside too. Makes lunch during the work week much easier when you can sit down somewhere.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whataburger just opened up their inside up. Hopefully other fast food will start to open up inside too. Makes lunch during the work week much easier when you can sit down somewhere.
Whataburger has a great app. You don't need to create an account, and repeating your last order is about as easy as it can be.

The app for Slim Chickens is also really good, although you do have to create a rewards account.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had some good grub at Fassler Hall in midtown this weekend. We’ve eaten out a few other places over the last few months.

If a restaurant owner asks patrons to wear a mask when not at the table, we do. Doesn’t bother me one bit.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If'n you're wanting a stellar burger, go to Clarke Crew BBQ on NW Expressway & Hefner Parkway! They mix in Wagyu beef.....best burger I've ever had!!!
Saved in my memory bank for later use.

Thanks sir, I always looking to eat a good burger.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Town has 1 stoplight, 1 subway, 1 sonic, 1 kens pizza and 2 cafes.. We eat out only on the rare occasion the better half hasn't made plans for the next meal.. I like it like that..

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Town has 1 stoplight, 1 subway, 1 sonic, 1 kens pizza and 2 cafes.. We eat out only on the rare occasion the better half hasn't made plans for the next meal.. I like it like that..
My wife asks me every morning while we're having coffee what I'd like for her to thaw for supper. Insert smiley face here - :thumbup3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom