Egg shortage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This Joel Salatin needs to learn what he's talking about, before he talks. He claims several times mealworms eat meat......outright BS! Maggots do but mealworms don't & never have.
You are correct on the mealworms, the man is in fact a pillar of the community so I can't help but think it was a mistake.
Should have been caught and corrected but lucky for you and I we know better.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too far fetched ?

Week or two ago 1 of the homestead channels I watch brought this up. But didn't have the concept written in this Opinion .
CLAIM: Tractor Supply chicken feed allegedly laced with ingredients causing chickens to stop laying eggs; company board members tied to WEF, Jeffrey Epstein – NaturalNews.com
https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-01-26-tractor-supply-chicken-feed-laced-stop-eggs.html#
I seriously doubt this is the reasion for high priced eggs? The VAST majority of egg production in this country comes from HUGE commercial growers, and Tractor Supply does not supply the feed to these corpirations like Tyson! They have their own feed mills, transpot this feed in bulk feed trucks, and deliver it to huge feed bins, then it is feed with automatic feeders! I have heard some desease forced these coroprations, to kill a bunch of laying hens, to stop the spread of this desase, which sound more logical to me?

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seriously doubt this is the reasion for high priced eggs? The VAST majority of egg production in this country comes from HUGE commercial growers, and Tractor Supply does not supply the feed to these corpirations like Tyson! They have their own feed mills, transpot this feed in bulk feed trucks, and deliver it to huge feed bins, then it is feed with automatic feeders! I have heard some desease forced these coroprations, to kill a bunch of laying hens, to stop the spread of this desase, which sound more logical to me?
Title says egg shortage, that means anything egg goes here.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
download (1).jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom