Either I'm pregnant or the COVIDS gots me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sux.

I got sick Saturday after Thanksgiving. First with flu, then got the ‘rona about the time I was getting over the flu, and that turned into pneumonia. I thought they were going to hospitalize me at one point, but I fought them off.

I’m still battling it. No energy. Tire easily. Short winded. Coughing fits from time to time. Sux. A lot. Off the meds except for an inhaler.

I hope you’re better soon.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 336549

Dangit! And I just got back to work! I just put in a full week. So far it has been a respretory coughing and aching all over. Like a bad cold.
I feel like I have been jerked through a small knothole backward!
Sorry to hear you’re not feeling good. Hope you recover quick. I just had the Wuhan flu middle of last month. For me, I was just running a high fever of 103 and a crazy running nose. Other than that it wasn’t so bad.

Last edited:

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel your pain.
Got sick mid December tested negative
Then wife started feeling bad, she tested positive so I tested again. Damn it, positive.
Got to the doc next day, both positive to VID and negative for FLU.
Started Plaxovid that day.
Man that stuff leaves a bad, almost metalic taste in your mouth.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well to be sure, I damn sure ain't pregnant. I would have to had some kinda sex with a female and she would be the one to be pregnant. I saw an old friend of mine a few weeks ago who was always a kidder. He asked if I had been getting any on the side. I said, "It has been so long I didn't know they moved it."

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel your pain.
Got sick mid December tested negative
Then wife started feeling bad, she tested positive so I tested again. Damn it, positive.
Got to the doc next day, both positive to VID and negative for FLU.
Started Plaxovid that day.
Man that stuff leaves a bad, almost metalic taste in your mouth.

Is that Plaxovid a medication where you take three pills morning and evening for 5 days? If so, I contracted the Rona a second time this last year (first was in 2021 and cured with Monoclonal Antibody Infusion), and went to an urgent care facility in Texas, where they prescribed the three pills/five day medicine. That worked for me as well. The wife also tested positive and took the pills, and she really complained about the taste afterwards. I guess I just never noticed it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom