Enjoy Your 2% Pay Raise!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
All you complainers, bitching about how little extra you are getting, feel free to send that money to me every week. If 200 or 300 of you ingrates would send your extra $7-$24 to me, I promise I will send each of you a thank you note.

Will you send us some of those great gun show passes too??

buckeye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreeing with JB is a moving target; his viewpoint is fluid and aligns with whatever will stir up the rabble to the greatest degree.

You never know what's going to come off Whitey's keyboard...

I'll take my 2%, thank you very much. After all, it is MINE and was unwillingly taken in the first place.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not concerned. By the time I get to draw Social Security it won't exist anymore, and we'll all be thankful.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
J B Books said:
How about you take your 2% and be thankful?

2% reduction in medicare tax more than offset by 20% increase in medical insurance premiums due to Obamacare mandates.

No enjoyment here.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All you complainers, bitching about how little extra you are getting, feel free to send that money to me every week. If 200 or 300 of you ingrates would send your extra $7-$24 to me, I promise I will send each of you a thank you note.

Come on JB...

Fess up.

You're a mole working for moveon.org and the democratic underground aren't you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom