ESPN.com Outdoors To Be Retired

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to view some of the streaming cameras and got a notice that after a decade of service they were retiring their outdoors section. I didn't peruse the outdoors section much, but I did enjoy checking out the streaming cams.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to hear this. Apparently ESPN will no longer be airing any more hunting shows either. They will continue to show a few BASS tournaments, but that is all.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to hear this. Apparently ESPN will no longer be airing any more hunting shows either. They will continue to show a few BASS tournaments, but that is all.

Didn't know about the hunting shows. That stinks. I think they're going to continue with the Bassmasters segment on the web though.

Patriot72

Marksman
Reaction score
Found this out today too, and it really stinks. I have looked at their streams for quit a while and really enjoyed them. Does anyone know of another site that streams live video like they used to?

WacosSon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is something Outdoor Channel has been amped about for months. Alot of the killer shows on ESPN are now without a network and OC is hoping to pickup the quality ones....and leave the crappy ones for Versus :)

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is something Outdoor Channel has been amped about for months. Alot of the killer shows on ESPN are now without a network and OC is hoping to pickup the quality ones....and leave the crappy ones for Versus :)

IMO Versus has THE BEST new hunting show out there. Gun It with Benny Spies. That guy is hilarious! Hunting like it really is!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom