Fallin Says 10 Commandments Will Stay Regardless of Courts Decision

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And what is your source of "God's law" that you reference? The bible? A collection of stories that mirror the previously told stories of Mithra? Or the Kimet? Stories written by Khazars who had no history of their own but who saw the advantage of adopting existing myths and claiming them to be their own while telling everyone they were God's chosen?

Christianity, like Hinduism, Judaism, Buddhism and Islam are all religions based on the worship of Saturn. There is nothing about any of them that are good but instead evil. None of them seek truth based on facts or reason but instead rely on faith, belief and emotion.

This entire debate is a waste of energy as government is a paper fiction. A lie and a deception. A shadow world in Plato's Cave. And just about everyone keeps on thinking that it is all real. Eyes that are blind and minds that don't comprehend. Sad.
This is the most ignernt, uniformed comment that has been posted on OSA to date. Sir, I suggest you go back to reading comic books for your enlightenment.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't mean to educate, but morality and values have absolutely nothing to do with this fight. Removing this religious momument from state property will not magically alter what is/is not acceptable behavior within the laws of the land. Nor does it implicate a lack of morality or values among those who would see it moved.

Considering how carefully and intently the constitution was written, accepting the placement of this monument is, in fact, the true progressive thought.

On this issue, you and I just disagree. But I most certainly respect your opinion.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shes ignoring the high court ruling, like it or not, she cant just do that....but, she is.

This is grounds for impeachment and in my opinion constitutes a violation of law.

As much as I dislike Mary Fallin, this isn't a violation of law, ignoring a ruling, or contempt of court as many claim.

Anyone who has actually read the opinion would know that the District Court's opinion was reversed and remanded. This means it goes back down for further proceedings consistent with the ruling. AG Pruitt filed a petition to rehear, which automatically invokes a stay of at least 20 days on the relief granted (relief in this case being removal) pending a response from the other party and a decision on whether or not to rehear.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can bet it is the atheists behind it. They are just as set on have their way as the most religious fundamentalist I have ever seen.

oh i am sure there are atheists who are involved, but i am pointing out that it's not only atheists who are behind it. There appears to be, both from threads on OSA and elsewhere, that many people of faith are also against having a monument with religious ties on state property.

You don't have to be against religion to see this as a clear violation of state constitution, as a the court noted.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can bet it is the atheists behind it. They are just as set on have their way as the most religious fundamentalist I have ever seen.

Guess you didn't read the article posted earlier. I believe most christians either should or would be embarrassed by it, given it's inaccuracy.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Watching your posts over the years, you run with whatever piece of information that fits your own personal views even if it's preposterous and all others ideas are invalid. So when you say it's solely the atheists.... I can't help but feel bad that one can be so closed-minded.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Watching your posts over the years, you run with whatever piece of information that fits your own personal views even if it's preposterous and all others ideas are invalid. So when you say it's solely the atheists.... I can't help but feel bad that one can be so closed-minded.

You may have missed this but the “Reply” function is for people to express their “personal views”.

Disagreeing with such “personal views” is well and good and can make for good a debate and exchange of ideas. However when people attack another for simply having different beliefs, that makes one look rather shallow.

This case I believe (and good be wrong) was brought about by an uber liberal Baptist minister with "help" (wink) from the ACLU.

Latest posts

Top Bottom