falsebook

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It isn't difficult to set it so you don't see all the stuff you don't want to see. Great way to keep up with friends and family scattered all over the world. Pretty easy to avoid the nonsense that some folks get irritated with. Sort of like here!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not on it. Never have been. I have made the comment several times that everybody on fartbook knows more about what my kids are doing than I do. That's the only reason I might join but, since the wife is on there, she's got that covered. For about the last two months, her account has been repeatedly hacked, causing her to have to change her password numerous times.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, here is the stupidity I spoke of in text without the comments or pic.
"I took my new M&P 9 out to test fire it and had bad results. After the gun shooting to the left, I want to know if I can remove the barrel, Flip it over and reinstall it?
Would this put the gun back into alignment, or should I file the inside of the barrel toward the right side, so the bullets will travel further right?
I've already tried moving the target over to the left, hoping then that I would then hit the bullseye, but I had the same results.
Any suggestions?"
No, it was not a joke post either.
She has a history of other posts.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dennis that post makes the rounds to most of the gun groups as soon as someone hears about it, thinking they're original and the first one to post it in some group. There are alot of retards on FB no doubt, but as Annie said...it is what you make of it. There's groups that are full of BS'ers like you just mentioned, and ones that are straight shooting. Pick and choose wisely, and the experience will be what you allow it to be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom