Fat Boys Tactical

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went by yesterday, too, but they were closed. :( Dammit... tried to PM S4F here the day before, but his PMs are closed down. Tried to call and got no answer, so I drove on down anyways. Dangit. I really need to get some AR parts and was hoping they would have them in stock.

I ended up driving back up Memorial to GUNtec and trying there. They had a LP gas block (Troy) for $49.95. I think FBT usually sells their YHM ones for mid-30s. No gas tubes at all (I needed 3 middies), no 11" Alpha rails (only Bravo at $199), no other 11"ish rails. So I passed on the gas block, since it was useless to pay the higher price for something I couldn't use without any of the other parts.

Stuff is in stock more online than it used to be, but I don't want to order something and end up waiting 3 months for it. Still haven't heard a thing about the PMAGs I ordered Jan 25th from DGS.

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went by yesterday, too, but they were closed. :( Dammit... tried to PM S4F here the day before, but his PMs are closed down. Tried to call and got no answer, so I drove on down anyways. Dangit. I really need to get some AR parts and was hoping they would have them in stock.

I ended up driving back up Memorial to GUNtec and trying there. They had a LP gas block (Troy) for $49.95. I think FBT usually sells their YHM ones for mid-30s. No gas tubes at all (I needed 3 middies), no 11" Alpha rails (only Bravo at $199), no other 11"ish rails. So I passed on the gas block, since it was useless to pay the higher price for something I couldn't use without any of the other parts.

Stuff is in stock more online than it used to be, but I don't want to order something and end up waiting 3 months for it. Still haven't heard a thing about the PMAGs I ordered Jan 25th from DGS.

I was at Fat Boy last week. They had everything you are needing in stock. They are good people to deal with.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny... actually their FB page only says open 9-12 on Sun. lol

Guess I'll order from them online... at least I know they will actually get items out to me.

Oh, and I just checked the website... they actually list the SAME Troy low-profile gas block for $15 LOWER than GUNtec, AND it is $6-8 lower even than online retailers! They sell the YHM one for $24!

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I think he's in timeout.

Latest posts

Top Bottom