Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was the same,... I grew up playing Jrs... so contact is part of the game and even mens league needs a little rubbing.

Think McGlassons are just like that. Kel is a pretty good friend of mine, fellow gun nut and best man at my wedding. Come to think of it, Kel and I werent always friends. In fact, more like arch nemesis. I didnt like him cause he always tried to put a body into me, he didnt like me cause I could take it. Then one night, after a late pickup game, beers in the hockey office and the rest was history.

It's funny how things seem to go like that. lol... I don't see either of them that much these days but I used to see his brother around town every now and then. There are other guys in the league that refuse to be civil, ever... I just don't get it. lol. Don't lead with your face is all I can say I guess. lol... Do you know any of these guys here? They are a good group, except for Prophet anyways, he's kinda odd. lol... I kid....

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lived in the country haven't you? Yes you have.

Here and there growing up. It's funny to me because when my parents finally moved out away from things a bit my dad spent more than a little time "marking" his territory, he was so happy to have a little elbow room. LOL!!! My mom would just laugh and shake her head, I understand though...

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's funny how things seem to go like that. lol... I don't see either of them that much these days but I used to see his brother around town every now and then. There are other guys in the league that refuse to be civil, ever... I just don't get it. lol. Don't lead with your face is all I can say I guess. lol... Do you know any of these guys here? They are a good group, except for Prophet anyways, he's kinda odd. lol... I kid....

Work with Soward and Wall.
Know Scott in OKC from hockey.
Know *of* Martin from old school hockey.

Sadly, my connections to most people are either from hockey or work. I was always the wierdo at the end of the range when it came to guns. Enjoying the comradery at OSA, though.

You ever play pickup or just league? Like I said, I think I am going to start back around mid summer when my fat a$$ cant take the heat of golf anymore.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Work with Soward and Wall.
Know Scott in OKC from hockey.
Know *of* Martin from old school hockey.

Sadly, my connections to most people are either from hockey or work. I was always the wierdo at the end of the range when it came to guns. Enjoying the comradery at OSA, though.

You ever play pickup or just league? Like I said, I think I am going to start back around mid summer when my fat a$$ cant take the heat of golf anymore.

I used to play pickup quite a bit, but I've got too many "hobbies" these days and I'm fat and old. lol... I just don't enjoy it as much right now as I have in the past. I was contemplating quitting for a little bit, but my guys aren't ready for my to do that just yet. Things started getting more fun at the end of this last season. The core group of us has been playnig together for almost as long as I can remember, I'm not quite ready to walk away from that just yet. You should come out and shoot with us next time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom