Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TiffanyNicoleinOKC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could you please talk to daddy about some plastic surgery?? I mean really it is downright cruel to make you walk around with that face ...

I'll make a deal with you. I'll talk to daddy about plastic surgery if you talk to your husband about your sagging breasts && that grand canyon of an ass. You need to start fixing that every 6mos. now that you're old.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh I know I was just joking. I am sure what ever IT is, it is being severely misrepresented by that picture as it is either Dateline, or someone's bad idea of a joke.

I know ... the unfortunate thing about poor little Tiffy is that IT has absolutely no self-esteem whatsoever (but really how could you with that nose). I had lived a long full live and got old before my boobs started sagging and my butt got big ... Hell, IT is just a young thing and already reduced to groveling for attention ...

romeo212000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I know ... the unfortunate thing about poor little Tiffy is that IT has absolutely no self-esteem whatsoever (but really how could you with that nose). I had lived a long full live and got old before my boobs started sagging and my butt got big ... Hell, IT is just a young thing and already reduced to groveling for attention ...

I will bet you IT is not really the girl represented in that picture.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tiff
You need to watch what you say. BB is a good freind and I have alot of respect for her. I said earlier we are good people here and RESPECT each other.

Things like Tiffy only understand one thing Rhino. Unfortunately respect is not in their vocabulary. The really bad thing about this is that IT will spend a lot of time alone and scared and not really understand why.

You people know nothing about respect.

Ahh, com'on Tiffy. People like you really need to understand that the rest of the world pities you. Once you figure that out you can really hit your stride kiddo ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom