Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife worked 12's last couple of years. It was nice because she was off a lot. With me being unemployed in the summer we had a good time. She was able to she set up her schedule so we could take a week vacation without her missing any work.

That would be cool. GC's schedule now makes it where he has a TON of use it or lose it time. We figured it out a few days ago that even if he takes a week off now he will still have to take almost 4 more weeks between now and the end of the year to not lose any leave. What a sad, sad place to be in life, huh?? :igetit:

Back in the day when I worked for a living all days were 12.
Glad that chapter of my life is closed.:yelclap:

Yup. Meeeeee, toooooo ...

hey bb i hope you and gc are having a good day.

hav we set a date for the next eat n shoot....

Not too shabby ...

I don't know. We are out of town this weekend and a couple next month too but if it happens when we are here we will be there.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sure...and I was bout to see if ya needed any help cuz I'm bout to have some free time and will have the power tools and stuff out anyway...

we don't have a date for the ENS yet anyway....

Nah, I'm good. A lot of it I am just doing on my own, that way I can go at my own pace. And the neighbor has been helping me out. He's a contractor so I think I am good.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well give us a few dates an we'l see whatwe can do..........

:heart: You are so sweet ... You guys just set a date and we will be there if we can. You don't gotta do anything special on our account ... I am not sure what dates we are out of town. I know we are going to the steel challenge in Tulsa next month, but I don't know when that is. And GC has some stuff going with some people from work. He is sleeping right now. i will try to remember to ask him when he gets up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom