Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went shooting with Keelty Sunday. Had a pistol in his right hand and a corndog in the left hand. When he would get ready to shoot, he would stick the corndog in his mouth until he finished his string. Slide back, clear, hammer down, holster...then pull the dog outta his mouth and continue to eating.

It was a sight to behold. I'm not at that level yet, but working on it.

And that's why he is the Grand Puhbah of the FGST.:clap3:

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No, not at all, I gave SDarkRage permission last night to start the OKC Chapter or the Fat Guy Shooting Team.

I am glad it is taking off and I hope they have many eat and shoots together!

We might even organize a statewide get together here or there:anyone:

I'm down with that! Need about 100 acres of shootin' and blowing stuff up area.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went shooting with Keelty Sunday. Had a pistol in his right hand and a corndog in the left hand. When he would get ready to shoot, he would stick the corndog in his mouth until he finished his string. Slide back, clear, hammer down, holster...then pull the dog outta his mouth and continue to eating.

OMFG!!! :pms2: That's the funniest **** I've heard in a long time! :rollingla I'm about to pee my pants!!! :spitlaugh

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

:lmfao: Oh thats priceless there! Why wasn't anyone taking video of this?!?!

No, not at all, I gave SDarkRage permission last night to start the OKC Chapter or the Fat Guy Shooting Team.

I am glad it is taking off and I hope they have many eat and shoots together!

We might even organize a statewide get together here or there:anyone:

Appreciate the permission! I just hope we can get enough people together to maintain it. I'd like to find someone who has a lot of land down here that we can use. Don't think the neighbors would appreciate me having everyone over shooting in my backyard which is all of a 1/4 acre inside city limits.

That'd be cool if we could have a Meet & Greet with lots of Eats. Lets get this Chapter going first and then we can go from there.

LittleNicky

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Greatgoogamooga! Now I know what to strive for in my life.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was younger and still could run up and down the basketball court we had a team called the UFO's. I hearby grant permission to use it if you want for the OKC chapter.

Ugly
Fat
Old

If not the OKC name then I still lay claim to it for anyone who fits the UFO moniker within our community. We can always have a sub-division chapter.

Oh and by the way I'm in on the OKC chapter either way.

OF

Latest posts

Top Bottom