Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One afternoon a lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men along the road-side eating grass.

Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and got out to investigate.

He asked one man, "Why are you eating grass?"
"We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied. "We have to eat grass."

"Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you," the lawyer said.

"But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree."

"Bring them along," the lawyer replied.

Turning to the other poor man he stated, "You may come with us, also."
The second man, in a pitiful voice, then said, "But sir, I also have a wife and SIX children with me!"

"Bring them all as well," the lawyer answered.

They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine was.
Once under way, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, "Sir, you are too kind."

"Thank you for taking all of us with you.

The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it. You'll really love my place...the grass is almost a foot high!"

I needed this good laugh, its been a really long day. Thank you

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OMGosh ... 110 F ... where do they have this kind of weather?? And why doesn't it go back there?!?!?!
Yes, send it back. I think it was 113 on the way to the fire today. Hotter than that on the fire scene. 3-1100 today. We had help from 2 helicopters and um something like 15 departments today. Canyons full of cedar trees with short grass in between. The embers from cedars would blow out in front as far as 1/4 mile at times and start another fire. At one point, the tankers, and support personnel had to evacuate a staging area for awhile.
BB, text me your number please, phone got stolen the other day and i forgot about what we had talked about on the phone and if you still have it, thanks.
Oh would you like my number too? I hate thieves, cut off there fingers.

I would buy it a one way ticket back if it would go.

Hey Jb, how you been?

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just talked to my cousin who is a sheriffs deputy, im pretty sure hes tripping on ambien... It was an interesting conversation to say the least lol...

Yea go ahead and text me too so im not like who the f are you one day lol.

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He called me lol... he lives in NC

Idk we never really finished talking about the lake when that one boat sold.

3 days people? Where is everyone?

Hi guys an gulls whats new. Been on facebook mostly.....

Aaaagh, all my favorite old-timers (I mean to the FGST, of course :bigeye: )

How are all you handsome fellas doing? I haven't seen any of you in forever! Somebody needs to come throw some clays for me! :haay:

Latest posts

Top Bottom