Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am starting to believe in the global warming theory.

There are several threads over on "those sights" that are saying that the Japan earthquakes shifted the earth so much that we are gonna have Africa's weather and Africa is gonna have our weather from now on ...

Yeah ...

Now, I'm not a scientist or anything but that seemed a bit far-fetched to me ... Until I saw this week's forecast! LOL

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am starting to believe in the global warming theory.

There are several threads over on "those sights" that are saying that the Japan earthquakes shifted the earth so much that we are gonna have Africa's weather and Africa is gonna have our weather from now on ...

:bigeye: Yeah ...

Now, I'm not a scientist or anything but that seemed a bit far-fetched to me ... Until I saw this week's forecast! LOL

OKMike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I possible caught of glimpse of said neighbor (house to the south of yours?) last night leaving Zombies. I must concur she looked pretty cute from 25 yards away. Almost justified another pass by at a closer distance but I was on my way to the blues jam on the southside.

Planefxr,

How about a little more info on blues jam? Recurring event? If so, when and where?

thanks

Mike

Latest posts

Top Bottom