Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the tR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old Fart said:
Sounds like most of my mornings this summer.
Out early to water Sweeties flowers and back in the house.
This is just a continuation of the winter where we were snowed in for months.

Let's hope all the wierd weather is done soon.
I'd love a normal fall and winter this year.

Yah thay said that ok is the hottest state average of 89 ....

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bless your heart ... I think about you every time there is breaking news. And then I say a little prayer for some rain. You guys could certainly use a lucky break.[/QUOTEOut here in the sticks we dont make breaking news.
Thank you so much. We got a little shower. We had some bad winds yesterday that blew two semis over on interstate. Knocked blades off a couple of the windmills. Blew over a bunch opowerline poles. Lightening started fires. But its all worth it for rain.

How are you and GC? you should nominate me for the bachelor show. Lol I dont have time for dating.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out here in the sticks we dont make breaking news.
Thank you so much. We got a little shower. We had some bad winds yesterday that blew two semis over on interstate. Knocked blades off a couple of the windmills. Blew over a bunch opowerline poles. Lightening started fires. But its all worth it for rain.

How are you and GC? you should nominate me for the bachelor show. Lol I dont have time for dating.

Not too shabby ... Me and Kourt need to get together and find you a lady friend ... LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom