Fat guy shooting team?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just finished papers on the house.... I start to move next weekend....

I've got a couple furniture items you're welcome too. They aren't much, but they work.

I've got atleast one nightstand, a desk, a twin bed frame and head board (would have to check to make sure we can give it away)... bookshelf with a cabinet underneath...

I'm sure there is more, but I'd have to ask Kara. Just let me know if you're even interested, otherwise I won't waste my busy days (haha...) digging through stuff.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've got a couple furniture items you're welcome too. They aren't much, but they work.

I've got atleast one nightstand, a desk, a twin bed frame and head board (would have to check to make sure we can give it away)... bookshelf with a cabinet underneath...

I'm sure there is more, but I'd have to ask Kara. Just let me know if you're even interested, otherwise I won't waste my busy days (haha...) digging through stuff.

Got the TV and desk thing figured out.... Need a good couch and loveseat/recliner or whatever.... Need to buy a bed, not sure about a used one... That kinda scares me :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom