Who rides a motorcycle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least I got 1st prize. If people want to be stupid, so be it. It’s called thinning the herd. Just do me a favor everyone. When you’re riding around with no helmet on feeling the fresh breeze in your hair. Then all of a sudden get hit by a car that didn’t see you. As your laying there wheezing for breath as blood fills your lungs and you’re just about ready to pass out and die from blood loss, just remember, you’re a dumbass.

I'll just bet you are a blast to know personally, and you probably get invited to all the neighborhood parties, because you just seem like such a pleasant person to be around.

Congrats, you just made the list.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good, then I guess I won’t have to go to any of your funerals.

OGFY. You're not the only one that has lost a friend in a MC accident. I've lost a few as well. They died doing something they loved to do. We should all be so lucky.

I've also lost friends to auto crashes, hunting accidents and suicide by firearm. I didn't quit driving or riding in cars or hunting and I didn't rid myself of all my firearms. I have had a few friends that died from heart attacks as well, but I still eat bacon. You need to get the F over yourself.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OGFY. You're not the only one that has lost a friend in a MC accident. I've lost a few as well. They died doing something they loved to do. We should all be so lucky.

I've also lost friends to auto crashes, hunting accidents and suicide by firearm. I didn't quit driving or riding in cars or hunting and I didn't rid myself of all my firearms. I have had a few friends that died from heart attacks as well, but I still eat bacon. You need to get the F over yourself.

I think that the above would describe many of us on here --- it fits me perfectly. Everything on Earth has a risk factor. If you're OK with whatever thing's risk factor, you spin the wheel and see what happens. In the end, the house always wins. The amount of spins is the big variable.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyway back to the show....they don't call these Classics for nothing.
20170131_160146.jpg

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least I got 1st prize. If people want to be stupid, so be it. It’s called thinning the herd. Just do me a favor everyone. When you’re riding around with no helmet on feeling the fresh breeze in your hair. Then all of a sudden get hit by a car that didn’t see you. As your laying there wheezing for breath as blood fills your lungs and you’re just about ready to pass out and die from blood loss, just remember, you’re a dumbass.
Never ride without a helmet FO

jeepjackazz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll just bet you are a blast to know personally, and you probably get invited to all the neighborhood parties, because you just seem like such a pleasant person to be around.

Congrats, you just made the list.
His mommy wont let him do that either. Strangers are as dangerous as motorcycles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom