Who rides a motorcycle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ka-Choo

Marksman
Reaction score
This is my 1974 FXE, the only thing i love more then my wife. ;)

Attachments

• shovel 3.jpg
    shovel 3.jpg
    462.2 KB · Views: 0
  • shovel 4.jpg
    shovel 4.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 0

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Great time of year to ride. I miss it and that GS in the classifieds would be a great ride for someone. A lot of idiots on cell phones to watch out for these days too.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
IMG_5865.jpeg

12 years ago today on Tail of the Dragon in North Carolina. Perfect fall weather and prime time fall colors. Got to stay there for 4 of the best riding days I've ever had. Not just the Dragon but Maggie Valley and surrounding area was fall splendor everywhere.

OkdRooster

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been thinking about getting one. Probably will need to be a trike considering I’m old and fat.

How many of you guys have one and what is it?

Pics would be cool too.
I have a 2016 GoldWing with motor trike conversion. We do long day rides and touring. Hard to beat a trike for that.I also rode two wheels extensively previously and worked after retirement as a trike builder so have a pretty good grip on trikes in general.
What is your your experience with motorcycles in general and your intended usage of them( solo or with passenger, put around town, short day rides, or touring the USA.) ?

Attachments

• IMG_3980.jpeg
    IMG_3980.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom