Who rides a motorcycle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My “Mommy” is dying from stomach cancer and has 1-2 more weeks to live. I hope you get so lucky you piece of **** mother ****er!
I am very sorry about your mother. Prayers for her.
Seriously though, this is the internet, no one is trying to call out your mother. I am sure everyone hear truly hates to hear of her illness.
You made some very bold statements - right or wrong. When this is done on a public forum, you have to expect for others to take a hard stance to oppose.
Especially in a post that it all about the joy of riding.
No real reason for any of us to get excited here. We all have opinions right?

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am very sorry about your mother. Prayers for her.
Seriously though, this is the internet, no one is trying to call out your mother. I am sure everyone hear truly hates to hear of her illness.
You made some very bold statements - right or wrong. When this is done on a public forum, you have to expect for others to take a hard stance to oppose.
Especially in a post that it all about the joy of riding.
No real reason for any of us to get excited here. We all have opinions right?
Yeah. Sorry guy’s. I’m such a complete *******. I apologize to everyone I offended today. I’m in a bad place. I’m going to stay off OSA for awhile. For all those I said horrible things to, I am truly sorry. None of you deserved any of that. As for me, I’m going to ban myself. Take care all.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah. Sorry guy’s. I’m such a complete *******. I apologize to everyone I offended today. I’m in a bad place. I’m going to stay off OSA for awhile. For all those I said horrible things to, I am truly sorry. None of you deserved any of that. As for me, I’m going to ban myself. Take care all.
Don't worry about us take care of yourself please.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@HMCS(FMF)Ret Sorry to hear about your Momma, hard times for the Family to lose one! Hope she is going peacefully and surrounded by all her loved ons. Hang in there! It’s all one can do.

And on the subject of riding:

May I be the first to start the lies? 221 mph fastest I been on a bike, 1/4 mile. Longest ride, Artic Circle to Choctaw, Ok. I flew to Anchorage and rode to the Artic Circle to pick up a bike and bring it home to Oklahoma.

Last edited:

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Confession time. I got my motorcycle endorsement back in Oregon. My first bike was a 1983 Honda VF750 Interceptor. Her name was Veronica. WAS. I wrecked doing 55 around a sharp turn while my buddy’s wife was taking pictures of us. No, I don’t have any pics. I absolutely suck at riding bike 😂. I dropped that motorcycle so many times and that wreck was the last straw. Got a pair of patriot .45’s, a bolt action 16ga and $100 for it even after the wreck 😂. I still have the endorsement on my license. But I doubt I’ll ever ride again. I have no bike sense about me at all lol

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Confession time. I got my motorcycle endorsement back in Oregon. My first bike was a 1983 Honda VF750 Interceptor. Her name was Veronica. WAS. I wrecked doing 55 around a sharp turn while my buddy’s wife was taking pictures of us. No, I don’t have any pics. I absolutely suck at riding bike 😂. I dropped that motorcycle so many times and that wreck was the last straw. Got a pair of patriot .45’s, a bolt action 16ga and $100 for it even after the wreck 😂. I still have the endorsement on my license. But I doubt I’ll ever ride again. I have no bike sense about me at all lol
good bikes i remember when they came out!

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the late 80's lived outside Houston and a buddy had a VFR and I had a1980 Sporty, we'd be going down I-10 and I'd have a front wheel going by my head at about twice the speed I was going. Crazy Fukkr but lived through it all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom