Who rides a motorcycle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I decided to get another motorcycle after about a 30 year absence I made 2 decisions in order to stay alive. 1) almost never ride ‘in town’ I ride THRU town occasionally on my way somewhere and almost never on an interstate. 2) I added all the lights and other eye catching devices I could find PARTICULARLY modulated headlights that flash all the time. I never wanted it said over my dead body “ I never saw him” like so many fatal accidents are reported . I can’t tell you how many times people have started to pull out in front of me and then stopped. I know it’s the modulated headlights. Sometimes they even pull over thinking I’m some sort of emergency vehicle. Sorry, but they saw me.
im interested in those! but i and you have to anticipate any and everyone IS going to pull out stay vigilant

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I finished my last part of the electrical on my 1975 Honda CB 360t full rebuild. Did it from scratch using tons of sweat, 0000 pads, and 6 years of my life. Decided to put it in our local Car show that has unreal top cars/truck/motorcycles and rat rods. Mod and unmod it's a great little show. I've never done a show but wife said to go show off your hard work and I did. I was floored when I won Best Of Show. I didn't even expect to place in my division. But to win over all those great entries and it being the first motorcycle to win Best In Show, I'm humbled and feel like a kid. Came with a thorny and 500 bucks which I donated the money back to the school that was sponsoring the event to raise money for teachers classroom supplies. Very cool. Here's a pic
View attachment 417478 View attachment 417479
very nice bike

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just stumbled across this on reddit. Everyone probably already knew about all this.
View attachment 417212
Yeah, underbone. I’ve totally never referred to anything but a motorcycle as an underbone

Cringe Reaction GIF

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I finished my last part of the electrical on my 1975 Honda CB 360t full rebuild. Did it from scratch using tons of sweat, 0000 pads, and 6 years of my life. Decided to put it in our local Car show that has unreal top cars/truck/motorcycles and rat rods. Mod and unmod it's a great little show. I've never done a show but wife said to go show off your hard work and I did. I was floored when I won Best Of Show. I didn't even expect to place in my division. But to win over all those great entries and it being the first motorcycle to win Best In Show, I'm humbled and feel like a kid. Came with a thorny and 500 bucks which I donated the money back to the school that was sponsoring the event to raise money for teachers classroom supplies. Very cool. Here's a pic
View attachment 417478 View attachment 417479
Very cool. Nice work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom