Who rides a motorcycle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Maybe you should go for a long ride on an icy road. Or better yet maybe buy your kids some bikes. Good luck with that. Everyone says “you gotta die sometime.” Sounds good until it happens to you. Have you ever been so close to death you can smell it? I mean so close that you KNOW your going to die? If you haven’t then you really don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. So don’t you ever try to “educate” me about death.

Has to make me wonder why you would even click on this thread, unless someone pissed in your coffee this morning and you came here looking for retribution.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Good I hope you get hit by a bus.

Jesus Christ dude, what crawled up your ass? Seriously, there are some pricks here, but you take 1st prize! This thread doesn't interest you, and the way you're going about advising folks to think twice before they ride isn't going to influence anyone, so why don't you just ignore the thread with that little button up there at the top and move on with your day?

Latest posts

Top Bottom