Who rides a motorcycle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Confession time. I got my motorcycle endorsement back in Oregon. My first bike was a 1983 Honda VF750 Interceptor. Her name was Veronica. WAS. I wrecked doing 55 around a sharp turn while my buddy’s wife was taking pictures of us. No, I don’t have any pics. I absolutely suck at riding bike 😂. I dropped that motorcycle so many times and that wreck was the last straw. Got a pair of patriot .45’s, a bolt action 16ga and $100 for it even after the wreck 😂. I still have the endorsement on my license. But I doubt I’ll ever ride again. I have no bike sense about me at all lol

They ain’t for everyone, that’s for sure! I can respect those that don’t get it!

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can sit on a Dozer/Tractor and enjoy life. I can sit on a bike all day and into the night and enjoy the hell out of it! All my brothers were Ropers, I learned to rope but Motorcycles was my gig. I was allowed to pursue that as well. And I did.

My 3 riding buddies are all passed on now. They were still riding well into their late 70s. I was the young guy at 45. I got to ride with them for 19years. Wife went 90% of the time as theirs 30% of the time. They all lived in Lemoir City Tennessee. Now I am old and they are gone.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And on the subject of riding:

May I be the first to start the lies? 221 mph fastest I been on a bike, 1/4 mile. Longest ride, Artic Circle to Choctaw, Ok. I flew to Anchorage and rode to the Artic Circle to pick up a bike and bring it home to Oklahoma.
The fastest I ever rode on the Goldwing was a little over 100…..pulling a trailer….with my passenger wife. She couldn’t see the speedometer but remarked on the intercom ‘ it feels like we are flying’. The interesting part we were on HWY50 out of Fallon,NV known as the loneliest highway in America. Made me start keeping track of the ‘ests’ as published. loneliest, highest, oldest, longest) etc we accomplished on our bike trips. See our list here. ** the Tyny Goat Ranch - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma,USA--Pygmy and Nigerian Dwarf Goats

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fastest I ever rode on the Goldwing was a little over 100…..pulling a trailer….with my passenger wife. She couldn’t see the speedometer but remarked on the intercom ‘ it feels like we are flying’. The interesting part we were on HWY50 out of Fallon,NV known as the loneliest highway in America. Made me start keeping track of the ‘ests’ as published. loneliest, highest, oldest, longest) etc we accomplished on our bike trips. See our list here. ** the Tyny Goat Ranch - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma,USA--Pygmy and Nigerian Dwarf Goats

Have you been down 50 when the Mormon Crickets are migrating? It would be nasty on a Motorcycle, we have hit twice in a Truck pulling a Trailer and Jeep.

capnkirk462

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2008 Triumph Bonneville T100. Brought it brand new.

Attachments

• IMG_20231005_181801710_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231005_181801710_HDR.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah. Sorry guy’s. I’m such a complete *******. I apologize to everyone I offended today. I’m in a bad place. I’m going to stay off OSA for awhile. For all those I said horrible things to, I am truly sorry. None of you deserved any of that. As for me, I’m going to ban myself. Take care all.
I was in a place like that when our son passed away.......You cant help no one else if you cant help yourself......TAke care of yourself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom