Fat guy shooting team?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, I think you, Mitch, Rusty and Ryan should compete this fall... and the loser has to sport a pink pistol for a couple months. :)

I know Mitch would do it, lol...

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, I think you, Mitch, Rusty and Ryan should compete this fall... and the loser has to sport a pink pistol for a couple months. :)

thanks I guess that means I get the pink pistol. I guess i could use the sig at steel challenge. But since its your idea you have to compete too.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks I guess that means I get the pink pistol. I guess i could use the sig at steel challenge. But since its your idea you have to compete too.

Hey man, if I could compete with any of you guys, I would get in on it... but I can't and I know I can't. You four are pretty closely matched. :)

I can go ahead and paint your 1911 if you like??? :)

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Of course Mitch would do it! He is a B class shooter!

It seems you shot pretty well during the classifier!

I only compete against myself. As long as I don't finish last or get DQ'd and I get to laugh a lot...I had a good match,

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course Mitch would do it! He is a B class shooter!

It seems you shot pretty well during the classifier!

I only compete against myself. As long as I don't finish last or get DQ'd and I get to laugh a lot...I had a good match,

just gotta keep bringing up that stupid classifier don't you? :) :madbox:

Latest posts

Top Bottom