Fat guy shooting team?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Should be a great class!!! There are a ton of great matches happeing in the next few weeks... I've really been missing Proam and can't wait..

I did not know you and Mitch were signed up till I saw the roster! I am excited!

I am glad I will know someone besides Phil! I might know the others from matches but not the names on the list!

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did not know you and Mitch were signed up till I saw the roster! I am excited!

I am glad I will know someone besides Phil! I might know the others from matches but not the names on the list!

Hell Yeah!!! It's gonna be a good time for sure. Hell, Mitch just took this class a couple of weeks ago and he was the first one to sign up for this one. This alone says a lot about this class. I'm super excited about all of the shooting that is coming up in the next few weeks. The OKCGC match is a really good one as long as you don't get rained out, huh Ryan? LOL!!!

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell Yeah!!! It's gonna be a good time for sure. Hell, Mitch just took this class a couple of weeks ago and he was the first one to sign up for this one. This alone says a lot about this class. I'm super excited about all of the shooting that is coming up in the next few weeks. The OKCGC match is a really good one as long as you don't get rained out, huh Ryan? LOL!!!

Yea 4 inches of mud is no fun. I dont I can talk Kass into letting me shoot it But She will be shooting steel first Sunday in sept.

Latest posts

Top Bottom