Favorite BBQ Sauce??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

Since I did the hot sauce thread, and my wife and I just got back fron Crest Super Market. I thought I'd throw out favorite BBQ sauce.

**One Stipulation**
It must be able to be purchased in a grocery store, Wal-Mart, Sam's, Crest, Buy-for Less...etc. Easy to find, easy to purchase. Maybe OKlahoma only...if its a store out of state, tell state and store. Example:HEB,Texas.

NOT homemade, in a restaurant, Aunt Ollie's famous recipe, able to purchase in a jar....maybe a restaurant.

Basically, something you buy and use, and recommend!! Something for me to try..on your recommendation..next time I'm in the store.

** Yes, I always add Tabasco to my BBQ sauce**

I like a BBQ with a sweetness/brown sugar flavor. I don't like sour/vinegar tasting BBQ sauce. So....I go with K.C. Masterpiece. Easy to find, same great flavor.
[Broken External Image]

Cohiba

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet ’n Spicy
Great for when I make BBQ
Start with a roast add 2-3 bay leaves, Mrs. Dash Original blend and spicy blend to taste.
Slow cook for 12 hours let cool off enough to handle by hand and hand shred.
Add Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet ’n Spicy again to taste.
Very very awesome.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Head country is an old stand by, Ray's is good. I do like Sweet Spirits. It can be purchased at crest, but is made/sold by a local church for fundraising outside wal-marts and door to door.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Head Country
There are a few not so popular sauces that I like and sometimes hard to find, but I am always going back to Head Country and its always in fridge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom