Final nail in Palin's Presidential Hopes....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110107/pl_yblog_theticket/ted-nugent-isnt-on-board-with-a-sarah-palin-presidency

Print Back to story
Ted Nugent isn’t on board with a Palin presidency yet
By Holly Bailey holly Bailey Fri Jan 7, 10:34 am ET

Ted Nugent loves Sarah Palin, but he's not sure he could support her for president.

The legendary rocker, a well-known conservative and, like Palin, a passionate defender of the right to hunt animals, tells CNN's Anderson Cooper that he is a "huge fan" of Alaska's Republican ex-governor. But he said it's "too early" to say whether she would be a good president. "Right now, no. Today, no," Nugent told CNN, per GOP 12. "Right now, if we had a vote today, I couldn't vote for Sarah Palin."

That's not to say Nugent holds the former Alaska governor in low regard.

"She's on her way to being a good leader," Nugent says. "She's coming from the street, she's coming from the we-the-people rank and file, she makes sense when she talks, she says all the right things, she's sincere, she's knowledgeable, she's articulate, plus she's damned good-looking."

And, Nugent added, "she kills moose."

Nevertheless, he admitted that this resume doesn't yet add up to a presidential run he could support. "And I love her," he said. "I love her madly and respect her."

(Photo of Palin and Nugent: Jon C. Hancock/AP)

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ted Nugent loves Sarah Palin, but he's not sure he could support her for president.

Yeah...
So!

He's just another celeb who happens to be a conservative. Even if you agree with him, which I do, his opinion has no more relevance than any other citizen's does.

Why do people care so much about what a celebrity thinks?

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah...
So!

He's just another celeb who happens to be a conservative. Even if you agree with him, which I do, his opinion has no more relevance than any other citizen's does.

Why do people care so much about what a celebrity thinks?

Dude, sarcasm.......:uhh:

Intended to draw attention to who does and does not support her, without any publication of her views on issues.......:teach:

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obammy didn't have a long resume or a lot of experience either....
In fact he was a junior Senator with merely a year and a few months under his belt when he declared.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it amusing how afraid the left is of Palin. That is the only logical explanation for why they keep attacking her and talking about her. To me it seems an awful lot like the way they treated Bush, talking about how dumb he was etc, but he still kept defeating them.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it amusing how afraid the left is of Palin. That is the only logical explanation for why they keep attacking her and talking about her. To me it seems an awful lot like the way they treated Bush, talking about how dumb he was etc, but he still kept defeating them.
I don't think the left is afraid of her at all.

In fact, I think they are hoping she Will run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom