Final nail in Palin's Presidential Hopes....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ted needs to run. In all the debates he should should answer every question with old song lyrics. When elected, every State of the Union address should open with him stating "Anyone who wants to get mellow, can turn around and get the f**k out of here, alright.", and close with him playing all 16 minutes of Hibernation through a huge stack painted like the American flag.

If you wouldn't vote for that, you're a commie.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obammy didn't have a long resume or a lot of experience either....
In fact he was a junior Senator with merely a year and a few months under his belt when he declared.

Barry won because he had a slogan that the poor and downtrodden moochers of this country that live on the dole readily took to, as well as those that have never voted, prior to this election. Hope and Change was mantra, and he stuck to it.
His opposition (not Sara Palin) waffled on issues, and tried to be the person to appeal to the masses. It failed miserably.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously, the people who are afraid of Sarah Palin are the George Wills, Karl Roves, and Grover Norquists of the world. They're afraid she'll win the nomination, and lose the general election in a landslide.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ted needs to run. In all the debates he should should answer every question with old song lyrics. When elected, every State of the Union address should open with him stating "Anyone who wants to get mellow, can turn around and get the f**k out of here, alright.", and close with him playing all 16 minutes of Hibernation through a huge stack painted like the American flag.

If you wouldn't vote for that, you're a commie.

That's some funny $h!* right there! I don't care who you are that's funny right there! :bowdown:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seriously, the people who are afraid of Sarah Palin are the George Wills, Karl Roves, and Grover Norquists of the world. They're afraid she'll win the nomination, and lose the general election in a landslide.

I agree they are afraid of her too, but so is the left otherwise they would pretty much ignore her. As for her running, unless the economy really improves even Palin will beat Obama.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's some funny $h!* right there! I don't care who you are that's funny right there! :bowdown:

I'm dead ass serious. The only people that wouldn't vote for Theodocious are coffee house hipsters and people that actually care more about politics than entertainment. Some people are beyond help.

Reporter: Mr. Nugent, is there any possibility you may reverse on your tax position under mounting economic pressure?

Ted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRCw1lFF3PQ&feature=related#t=05m56s

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Barry won because he had a slogan that the poor and downtrodden moochers of this country that live on the dole readily took to, as well as those that have never voted, prior to this election. Hope and Change was mantra, and he stuck to it.
His opposition (not Sara Palin) waffled on issues, and tried to be the person to appeal to the masses. It failed miserably.

No truer words have been spoken! Can I get an Amen!

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't really want her to run either. I don't buy into the fact that Palin would be a good leader of the free world.

On the other hand I REALLY want another election where Tina Fey poses as Palin because she is HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom