Final nail in Palin's Presidential Hopes....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah, she still has twenty to thirty million American dollars to milk out of the tea party crowd before that coffin is closed. She'll keep stringing them along until 2014.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't really want her to run either. I don't buy into the fact that Palin would be a good leader of the free world.

On the other hand I REALLY want another election where Tina Fey poses as Palin because she is HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! :D

did anyone ever wonder why the stipulations to be prez werent more grandiose than they are?

its because it aint rocket surgery!!!!!

as far as experience goes, last time i checked, gov trumps senator. its kinda like a little mini prez already. geezus

she would be just fine. she can run a fam, she can run the country. its about the cabinet anyways.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
did anyone ever wonder why the stipulations to be prez werent more grandiose than they are?

its because it aint rocket surgery!!!!!

as far as experience goes, last time i checked, gov trumps senator. its kinda like a little mini prez already. geezus

she would be just fine. she can run a fam, she can run the country. its about the cabinet anyways.

She can run a family? Ha ha ha oh, ok.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She can run a family? Ha ha ha oh, ok.

Suffice is to say she's doing 100x better then you are. For allegedly being a successful attorney you sure seem to have a lot of time to be on this forum. I'd think you'd be trying to put that brain of yours to work doing something more productive. Me? I'm like the tinman. "If I only had a brain"............

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Suffice is to say she's doing 100x better then you are. For allegedly being a successful attorney you sure seem to have a lot of time to be on this forum. I'd think you'd be trying to put that brain of yours to work doing something more productive. Me? I'm like the tinman. "If I only had a brain"............

Dude... didn't you read about his malt shop trip! C'mon!

Last I heard, raising a daughter who gets pregnant as a teen is NOT the mark of outstanding parenting.

Now.. she's dealt with it nicely since then, but I find it a bit cynical how she panders the whole situation to the anti-abortion crowd.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yep. I long for that alleged success every day when I go to my garage and have to decide which beater to drive.

Maybe if I had a kid that out shined me, and of whom I was secretly envious, I would be better at my job.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Palin's OK....as long as she doesn't talk. She also needs to do something different with her hair.....wear it long Sarah. I likey me some buns, but not on the top of your head.

OOOOpppps thread hijack. Deliverance is on CMT. I had to turn the channel...FAST....that piggy scene freaks me OUT!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom