Firefighters watched a house burn down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its time for this guy to Embrace the suck, hope he has home owners, and there wasn't a burn ban in place at the time.

I wonder if the insurance company will try to refuse his claim because he chose not to pay the $75.00 for Fire services.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What cracks me up about this story is that the fire department had no intention of putting the fire out
but they showed up anyway. How did they occupy themselves while the structure burned? Did they bring wienies and marshmallows? Lawn chairs and cheap novels? Cracks me the hell up.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, can you imagine the hell he is catching right now from his wife? I told you to Pay the $75.00, but noooooo, you said it was too much, you said it was unreasonable, you said they have to come, you said............:blahblah:

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kind of pathetic either way; he risked losing it all over $75, and the fire department let a guy's house burn down over $75. Stupidity vs. lack of human decency. Lose-lose if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom