Firefighters watched a house burn down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i dont agree at all,i dont think any of its funny, i think its a bad deal when anyone looses everthing, why couldnt they put it out and charge his insurance or charge him?????

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i dont agree at all,i dont think any of its funny, i think its a bad deal when anyone looses everthing, why couldnt they put it out and charge his insurance or charge him?????

Exactly. Yeah, he was stupid for not paying the fee (which he said they had done for the previous years), but as far as I'm concerned, you have to be a special kind of ********* to sit and watch someone's house and all of their belongings burn over $75.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly. Yeah, he was stupid for not paying the fee (which he said they had done for the previous years), but as far as I'm concerned, you have to be a special kind of ********* to sit and watch someone's house and all of their belongings burn over $75.

+1000...no doubt he was stupid, good way to put it cjt

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

There is a very special place in hell for anyone who would do that. Just one man with the stones to pull a hose out would have forced them all to do something honorable.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the departments should be privatized and subscription-based (volunteer districts notwithstanding). That is of course the way modern departments were founded in this country - as an insurance product. I am certain it would be a hell of a lot more efficient (better/faster/cheaper) if it was.

Sounds to me like in the OP story, the department denied his claim for services due to nonpayment of premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom