First time reloader

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It shouldnt be a problem but like others said, you can keep your powder and primers in the house till they are ready to use. As for the electronic scale, keep florescent lights and cell phones away from them. Ive seen them make scales do crazy things. I dont know if LED makes any difference.

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yep same camp here... never been an issue though im fairly new to loading... bought a 10yr old 8lb bottle of AA2 off a member here and God knows how it was stored over the years,I have had it 2 yrs and it sits in the garage, whenI have used some it goes bang just fine...

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up reloading a few years ago also. I enjoy it and also find it a challenge. Getting just that right mix of powder, brass, bullet and seating debth will definitely keep you busy. I loaded multiple calibers but now have got it down to two, 260 and 300 wm. Looking forward to breaking in my new 260 this deer season with some nice handloads.

Latest posts

Top Bottom