FLU Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BamaAlum97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I started getting them when my kids were born and too small to get their own flu shots...I know they are not full proof, but I have not had the flu in several years.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't had one since Uncle Sugar forced me to back in the 70's.

Efficacy is questionable. 60% at best. Meaning the shots won't necessarily keep you from getting the flu.

When you figure out a way to provide lasting and effective immunity at a higher rate for a virus that has literally thousands of different strains and has to be designed new every year, using models to predict which strains might pop up that year... then I'll consider you a credible source. ;)

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you figure out a way to provide lasting and effective immunity at a higher rate for a virus that has literally thousands of different strains and has to be designed new every year, using models to predict which strains might pop up that year... then I'll consider you a credible source. ;)

Exactly my point. But I don't care if you do or not. Perhaps you can prove me wrong.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly my point. But I don't care if you do or not. Perhaps you can prove me wrong.

Prove you wrong? Wrong about what? That it's not as effective as you'd like, but it does help? Well, that sounds more like an opinion to me. Like saying you don't like how PMAGs look, and you prefer metal GI mags. Or something?

Latest posts

Top Bottom