FLU Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, pansies. That's it.

Though, not half as bad as the pansies that resort to personal attacks instead of useful discussion.

Did I personally attack anyone? No i didn't I made an observation that ya'll act like a bunch of delicate flowers when the flu shot discussion comes up. Do you want me to attack you personally?

Dustin sorry to hear it about the wife, my flu shot back in the fall had me aching and slightly feverish for about 72 hours but I was also fighting dehydration and a stomach virus when I got the shot. My wife got hers and had 0 issues this year.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to get the flu almost every year until I started doing the annual vaccination. Haven't had it since.
I really, really hate shots. I managed to go 20 years without any. I feel just a tiny bit of pride when I man up and get stuck, mission accomplished.

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The flu shot uses and egg based suspension agent, to which I am highly allergic. No choice here, no flu shots.

I've had a mild case of the flu maybe once in the last several years, and about 5 years ago I came down with the swine flu. For as big of a scare as swine flu generated, it was pretty weak. I didn't even know I had it till it had been two weeks. The only reason I found out is because my wife had a cough for like 3 weeks so she went to the doc. He told us that the cough was the regrowth of the lung lining and the virus was long gone.

cencrunner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not perfect, but a shot is a lot better than getting the flu. There seem to be a lot of people on here that don't trust authority figures to tell them the truth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom