For the gamers: New Assasin's Creed CHEAP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Assassin's Creed III is available via groupon right now for $39. This is the one that is set in the American Revolution, I'm pumped to check it out.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOVE this game. Not so into the storyline where you're in the present and it's all about the item you're trying to get, etc. But being able to track, hunt, play realistic games from that time period and kill redcoats really appealed to me.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a good price. I bought it a few weeks ago through Amazon's Gold Box deals to go with the kids new x-Box for Christmas. Cant wait till school starts again so I can play it, or maybe I will just send them to bed early. :mean:

v2a

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I only played the first one and didnt like being guided through the game. I dont like being made to follow a story line. Maybe this one will be different. I would recommend Skyrim. Very open world RPG.

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I beat Assassin's Creed and traded it in. Got 2/3 what I paid and I advanced the storyline. I've been addicted to it since it was announced back in 2006.

That being said, Far Cry 3 is above and beyond, a superior game. Both are great, though.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I beat Assassin's Creed and traded it in. Got 2/3 what I paid and I advanced the storyline. I've been addicted to it since it was announced back in 2006.

That being said, Far Cry 3 is above and beyond, a superior game. Both are great, though.

I'm weird about games, I nearly always stick to one title series. Played Splinter Cell, best series ever created IMO, then God of War, peppered a little bit of some various Medal of Honor games in there too, then got hooked on playing classic NES games via the Wii, and now Assassin's Creed comes along. I almost always come to field late too, for example I just started playing the first Assassin's Creed last year. That is somewhat intentional because I have a very hard time paying more than $20 for a game and the new ones cost $60 - ACIII that I ordered today is far and away the most I have ever paid for a game. I have no experience at all with the Far Cry franchise, I'd say I will check it out, but that won't happen because no more than I play, ACIII will keep me occupied for several months.

Latest posts

Top Bottom