For the guys that say 45acp has too much recoil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only guns I’ve shot that get my attention with recoil are single shot shotguns. I remember as an 11 year old putting my 20 gauge NEF in the rack at the trap range and telling my dad that I was shooting his 12 gauge 870 from then on because it didn’t bruise my shoulder. I now have an old Savage single 20 that I chopped to 18.5” and it flat out sucks to shoot buck and slugs with it.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
A little respect.....that's all I'm asking. Fudd lore my ass. View attachment 353964
Russian children didn't storm the beach at Normandy but their kids did fight against the Germans at their front and drove them back saving Moscow. So it must have been a millennial that made up this meme because they weren't schooled in history.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only guns I’ve shot that get my attention with recoil are single shot shotguns. I remember as an 11 year old putting my 20 gauge NEF in the rack at the trap range and telling my dad that I was shooting his 12 gauge 870 from then on because it didn’t bruise my shoulder. I now have an old Savage single 20 that I chopped to 18.5” and it flat out sucks to shoot buck and slugs with it.
As I remember my Springfield M1A kicked like a young mule and my buddy's 7mm Magnum packed a punch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom