For those of us who rode the short the bus, please explain.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
for those who live in states that do not require a permit. while visiting they will be able to carry.

We already recognize every permit. So truly it doesn't change much. I see this as a good thing.

If we get open carry signed into law even better.

C

cpolesen

for those who live in states that do not require a permit. while visiting they will be able to carry.

We already recognize every permit. So truly it doesn't change much. I see this as a good thing.

If we get open carry signed into law even better.
i agree, i can't wait to ride my motor sicle with an AR - strapped acroos my back.

Grendel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is dumb. If I'm an Oklahoma resident and I'm in Oklahoma why should I have to have a permit for concealed carry when people from outside the state don't have to have a permit? Seems backwards to me. If we are letting non residents carry concealed without a permit then we should let residents do the same.

I say get rid of the permits once and for all!

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is dumb. If I'm an Oklahoma resident and I'm in Oklahoma why should I have to have a permit for concealed carry when people from outside the state don't have to have a permit? Seems backwards to me. If we are letting non residents carry concealed without a permit then we should let residents do the same.

that is ideal...but this just means we don't "punish" non issue states. If somebody can carry without a permit in their home state they can carry without one here until they become a resident.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

it makes sense because how is Oklahoma going to enforce something that doesnt exist in the resident's home state?

C

Clay

Thats where this is headed. 4 states have constitutional carry rights and they can legally carry in OK now. That will be the fight we bring next.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those who have a sign in account at channel 6 you might want to go over and add a comment to set the record straight. I do not have one and do not need one more to add to my 23 other pages of passwords to stuff like this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom