For those that boycott the NRA.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SdoubleA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Think about this.....

28468103_1681578321925333_1812889793918842865_n.png

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Different standards indeed. :bah:

I'm going to add another thought about the NRA...

We may not agree with them all the time, but they're still the best defense we have for the 2nd Amendment at this time. I know there are other organizations, but they don't have anywhere near the political clout of the NRA. "Divide and conquer" works great for the liberals.

Sometimes you just have to use the weapons that are available, not those you wish for. I fear this is one of those times.

My two cents.

Hawkman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

We may not agree with them all the time, but they're still the best defense we have for the 2nd Amendment at this time. I know there are other organizations, but they don't have anywhere near the political clout of the NRA. "Divide and conquer" works great for the liberals.

Sometimes you just have to use the weapons that are available, not those you wish for. I fear this is one of those times.

My two cents.

Wise words. Likewise, if the NRA doesn't act how you'd like, write them and *vote* when they have elections!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

My two cents.

You know, I kind of draw a similar scenario with regards to political parties. So a person goes and votes for a third party, whether it be a liberal leaning or a conservative leaning party, all it is doing is drawing votes from the "major" political party that is in line with one's views. So, while a vote for Libertarian or Green Party candidates makes for a nice "protest" vote, what is one likely to end up with as a winning party?

Ross Perot certainly comes to mind every time I think of this. Ross gave us a womanizing president that also had questionable dealings with moneyed people.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s amazing that the NRA had ZERO to do with this shooting, yet are being held accountable for it.
The company that supplies my hearing aids, (Starkey) just got an email from me that I will no longer be using their product.
I’m pulling my investment portfolio from MetLife, and have sent emails to both of those knee jerk ex supporters of the NRA explaining why I’m doing this.
I’m a small drop in the bucket that won’t make a ripple, but it makes me feel better.
One of our members was slamming the NRA for agreeing to raise the age of rifle ownership to 21, when it was nothing but speculation,and then calling by it a red herring when they said it wouldn’t do that. Lol.
Tonight, the WH assistant press sec was on Laura Ingram show and said that ZERO of the Governors in attendance at the White House in the Conference requested to raise the age to buy a rifle to 21. None, zero, nada.
The media is back on Russia, russia, russia. Why?
Time will tell.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom