• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Found.......Floating Canada goose decoys.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Looking for 2 or 3 (max 4) full size floating Canada goose decoys.......used would be fine just as long as they ain't shot full of holes (:)), float as they should and still retain their color and don't need to be repainted.

Trade wise about all I've got that I'd want to part with is maybe some 22LR but I do have $$$.......I'd prefer to deal local within a 50 mile or so radius of Norman.

I don't text, if you have some that you'd part with PM me your telephone number and I'll give you a call.

Last edited:

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I think I have one laying around here someplace you can have. It floated up on my bank a couple years ago and it’s owner apparently didn’t care as I left it hanging on my dock with a lost and found sign on it for a couple months. Nobody took it.
Don’t feel right selling something like that. Would be glad to just see it find a home. Hit me up after this weekend and I’ll try and get it to you.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just decided to go look for it.

1DE5CFB8-0A84-481A-859C-CEBA08EFDA8D.png

This is the rough side. Probably clean up.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Hey @Hangfire , did you find some more? I was at my storage unit today. I have a half dozen or so that also double at field shells. They have a concave bottom but float too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom