found some of my own bang bang food!... sweet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
kinda like finding a $20 in an old coat!... I am having to pull crap from the back of my Ford Exploder ( 2 totes full of junk and my get home bag... the main reason I went to pull all of the stuff out. ) so I can take it in for a tune up and heater core replacement ( I hate spending money on this thing! )... so I go diggin the totes and find a few things I had forgoten about.. a brand new SOG ax thing still in the package... nice!....well I also had some stuff in one tote that needed to be put back in its place in the emploder.. like the handle for the jack.... open up the side compartment and low and behold the angels started singing and hot checks started looking at me over the top of their sunglasses as they strolled by.... I had 10 boxes of Fed. 5.56 tucked away in there ( don't ask why cause I have no idea why I put them in there ) they were all tapes together.

Found most of my lost sockets too....bonus.

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_03_06_epyqa2ev.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and loving my Cyclone!

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
congrats, I was cleaning out my motorcycle last year and found 100 rounds of 9mm, also found 2 full pmags while cleaning out my truck the other day. Its a great feeling

Latest posts

Top Bottom