Freakin Dow is on another Slide!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Goldman Sachs just down graded the USA, Recession is imminent!

Isn't part of the reason we're in such dire straights because we bailed them out?

Isn't everyone in the financial side of the government related to, beholden to, prior employees, current employees or future employees of them as well.

I'd love to go and throw up in all of their laps. Freakin' crooks.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't part of the reason we're in such dire straights because we bailed them out?

Isn't everyone in the financial side of the government related to, beholden to, prior employees, current employees or future employees of them as well.

I'd love to go and throw up in all of their laps. Freakin' crooks.

See post #5?

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What we need is a good old fashiond witch hunt and the witches being bankers. I saw that that Ron paul was trying to null void debt owed to the fed reserve. I think that might just be a step in the right direction. Our main problum are bankers. The debt is formed and owed to the bankers and instead of bailouts and such we need a banking holliday where the bankers pay the gov back for such reckless actions. I think a good charge of treason is in order for the rich muggers!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most of the banks have already payed back the bailout with interest. The government even made a profit. (I know, shocking)

Latest posts

Top Bottom