Free Stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't feel like putting this in the "Pay it forward" thread since hardly anyone even visits that thread anymore (we should totally move it to general discussion btw - I guess that should have gone in the suggestions section).

Here's some stuff I'm giving away. I'll be in Tulsa today, so if you want it (and can meet me in T-town), PM me your number and I'll text/call you while I'm up there.

1. SBC/Yahoo 2Wire DSL Modem / Wireless Gateway (model 1701HG Gateway). This was my folks' old modem/router before they got AT&T U-Verse this year.

2. Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router (Model WRT54G v2.2). This thing is 8 or 9 years old, but has always been solid for me since I loaded DD-WRT on it (I've had to reset settings due to it forgetting them maybe 4 times in the near-decade I've owned it).

3. Three field tips (and like 10 or so O-rings). I pulled off these field tips and put them in the package that the broadheads came in (and sold the broadheads with my bow). I have no idea what size they are, but they are yours if you want them.

4. Bunch of "Tactical" Nylon Pouches. Some Molle, some old Army Surplus Alice-Pack attachments, etc.

I'll add other stuff later as I'm cleaning out stuff, but PM me with your number if you are in Tulsa and want any of this stuff today.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That WRT54G is a tank.

I've had a V1, V2.2, and V5.2
I loved the earlier models with 16MB RAM and 4MB flash. 2.1 through 3.0 had a 216MHz chip instead of the 200.

My 2.2 is still in service today.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That WRT54G is a tank.

I've had a V1, V2.2, and V5.2
I loved the earlier models with 16MB RAM and 4MB flash. 2.1 through 3.0 had a 216MHz chip instead of the 200.

My 2.2 is still in service today.

Yeah, I'd still be using it today if my DSL modem hadn't died (they sent me a new modem/WiFi gateway that honestly has some pretty cool features).

Latest posts

Top Bottom