Fries, Onion Rings or Tater Tots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you prefer

• Total voters

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Almost forgot...

I had some pretty decent O rings at Del Rancho on SE 29th recently. Not my favorite style but still good.

1665619072829.png

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There use to be a chain in OKC called Kennedy's I believe. Had great onion rings. Double dipped and put on a rack to loose the excess then fried. If I remember right the burgers were nothing special but the rings made up for it.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Onion rings, not the tempura battered, or beer battered. I grew up bowling and working at Yale Bowl in Tulsa, they had the best. Webers rings are very close, and the rings at Mahogany are damn near it.

View attachment 309539
Now that picture just made me
Onion rings, not the tempura battered, or beer battered. I grew up bowling and working at Yale Bowl in Tulsa, they had the best. Webers rings are very close, and the rings at Mahogany are damn near it.

View attachment 309539
That picture just made me HUNGRY!!

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite onion rings are Sonic style. I say style because I like the corn meal type and I used to love them from Sonic but their quality has gone to sh8t.

There was a place in Broken Bow when I was there last (a couple years ago) that had the best Sonic style rings I've had in a long time. Not sure if it's still there or if their quality is still good.

Unfortunately, after my stomach surgery this past summer, all three are on my "never again" list.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My favorite onion rings are Sonic style. I say style because I like the corn meal type and I used to love them from Sonic but their quality has gone to sh8t.

There was a place in Broken Bow when I was there last (a couple years ago) that had the best Sonic style rings I've had in a long time. Not sure if it's still there or if their quality is still good.

Unfortunately, after my stomach surgery this past summer, all three are on my "never again" list.

The Sonic in Moore at N 12th and Broadway is on point with their onion rings. Had some a couple days ago and wished I had a few more!

Latest posts

Top Bottom