Funny things said around your house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuddyL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first time I brought my wife's twins to Cushing (11yrs old) when we got to the Will Roger Turnpike her daughter ask "Why do you have to pay to get into Oklahoma?" Funny at the time.
I was trying to find something to do with her son and ask if he wanted to fishing (his dad was a big hunting and fishing type guy) he said "No thank you I don't like being miserable." Neat kid.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My cousin used to always say to his wife "I'm cutting you off" when she would do something dumb.

She would fire back "not if you don't know where it's coming from"

It always shut him up

PastorDude

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're a big movie quote family. Especially Bill Murray movie, Back Draft, that kind of thing. But probably the funniest off hand was this; My dad has always calls doughnuts dognuts, not sure why but he does. So thats what I call them within the confines of our family. One day before Sunday school we were about to pray and we brought some doughnuts. My wife takes the pre prayer silence to inform the kids (ages 12-18) that we have two big boxes of dognuts on the table. I literally was crying I was laughing so hard. She is also one of those people who is very P.C. and rarely says anything in public off color. It also took her a minute to realize what she had said. Classic.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife always says the she is going to un-thaw meat out of the freezer. If you un-thaw something doesn't that mean to freeze.:osu

BAWHAHAHAHAHA

My g/f says the same thing and I always ask her y she wants to freeze something if shes planning to cook it for dinner. This is usually followed by a long silence and then she mumbles something about stupid redneck, dumb hick, or insain okie.

She currently lives outside Seattle Wa. and will be moving here in sept.

Latest posts

Top Bottom