Gabby Giffords AR-15 photo op

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Couple that with the fact that this was a law enforcement photo op. "They" have never been against LEO use of military style rifles...if these pictures were taken at a civilian gun club then it would be a bit hypocritical.

I see nothing damning in these photos.

These were taken when she had a "D" grade from the NRA. It was clearly a photo op in an effort to deceive the voters in her district. It is just as damning as Obama claiming while campaigning that he supports the second amendment.

BUT, because it is normal for politicians to lie in order to get votes maybe it is OK. She had close elections every time she ran and theses pictures were pure strategy.

Last edited:

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gabby Giffords is the new Brady. Her husband is a guy who likes being Limelight. Give him time, he will continue to make himself into an idiot.
I bet is it not long before he get caught with his pants down.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, I see NO change in behavior here. This was an calculated move to present a false perception. Her tactics did not change because she was shot.

Her husband? An opportunistic turd who wants to parlay his soundbite moment into political capital, and likely believes the rules don't apply to him.

Both are, or want to be, bureaucratic magistratus.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gabby Giffords, fake a$& "I support the 2nd" photo, shot by lunatic.

Roy Horn, Tigers on tight ropes, mauled by Tiger.

Politicians are dangerous, guns are dangerous, Tigers are dangerous.

Roy Horn...not so much

Latest posts

Top Bottom