Gene Stipe Dies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.qkme.me_3oz0hp.jpg

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe you need to stop pretending to be the moral oracle for the forum. Everyone knows you don't miss a chance to pipe in your quips & insults.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
That the best you can do there JB... pretty weak!

Well, I'm kinda reluctant to give my best shot since.....

I've got around 20+ Years of weapons & hand-to-hand training at the state & federal levels with various agencies, military training & National Guard riot control training... it kind of gives me a little bit of a edge over the average bear.

Besides, when I fight someone [especially in the dark]...I fight dirty.. no rules at all.. I will use a rock, brick wall, car bumper, flashlight, a face through a glass window.. what ever it takes to win.... I'm wayyyy to old and out of shape to wrestle around on the ground like a 19 yr old kid.

Put a gun in my right hand and a bright flashlight in the other.. and unless the bad guy downs me with one quick shot.... they don't have a chance in hell. As ole Walter Brennan use to say when he played Will Sonnett in the show 'The Guns of Will Sonnett'.. "No brag, just fact!" LOL

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ho-hum...again, your pretty weak... thats what you got in a thread about Gene Stipe, a convicted felon whose honor and reputation you are defending. You need a new comedy writer.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stipe helped a ton of people in SE Oklahoma. He was very ill his last few years. Did they teach you to malign dead octogenarians in your 20+ years of working for various agencies?

Given your attitude and tone, it's no wonder it was "various agencies", as opposed to a career at one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom