Gene Stipe Dies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who sits around and wonders about dead politicans in the middle of the night?

I'm not rushing to the defense of David here, but I think based on the tense of his original statement, ol' Stipe wasn't dead when he was pondering that happened to him some days ago.

Last I heard, I thought Stipe was sentenced but got out of time in prison sue to his declining health. Is that accurate? I think it was no secret he was unsavory in much of his politics. I wasn't a fan of his on the whole, but I'm not going to post any kind of good riddance sentiment either. He's been out of the game for quite a while now.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He cheated & ruined a lot of people, played the legal system and was a all-round scoudrel... he doesn't get a free pass now just because he is dead.

Did you personally know Gene Stipe? I have my suspicions but just wanted to inquire.

Well, I'm kinda reluctant to give my best shot since.....

Dadgum! That was funny! Imagine:

fff06_ORIG-FatGunDude.jpg

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good, I can feel your butthurt. I am defenseless. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!

Y'all still beating the guy who was beating the dead guy for beating on a dead guy instead of a live guy?

I only hit him once and that was more then 12 hours ago.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... there will be an upcoming thread about Bob Macy soon ... Oh, wait, he hasn't died yet? Oh, maybe he did, I don't know ... didn't care enough to google before I posted.

jstaylor, you hit the nail on the head about the Dream Team ... :mosh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom