Girl at dentist NSFW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Imagine saying crap like this in front of your mother. :P It is going around FB and UTube so should be safe enough for here. OK now says age restricted, watch at your discretion. Really no cursing or anything just a young women under meds saying things she should not.

Last edited:

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm 41. Mom was here for a visit a couple weeks ago. Tard pulled out in front of me and damn near took off the front up of the Ram. Instinctively, I dropped an F-Bomb followed by something derogatory about his driving.

The only thing different between 41 and 14 was I didn't get soap in my mouth. Probably because she didn't have any in her purse.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to hijack the thread, but a friend of mine was home on leave after boot camp. He was from a very stright laced family and they invited hisgrand parents, his girl friend and her famiy to a big dinner party celebrarion.
As they were all eating he dropped a fork full of mashed potatoes and gravy in his lap and said "Son of a *****!". Well everyone froze in shock at the language and he just got up and went in the kitchen. His mother came in and told him everyone understood, that they knew he was used to that type of language in boot camp and he should just come back the the table and tell everybody he was sorry and go ahead and finished dinner.
He said, "No Mom, I'd probably just **** up again."

Latest posts

Top Bottom