GIVEAWAY: .45 ACP Keyring - PICKING TWO WINNERS - ENTER HERE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which bullet do you prefer in a .45 ACP Keyring ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recieved the .45 ACP keyring I order and I love it! The quality is all there and its almost too pretty to put in my pocket!
Next on my wish list would be a 45/70 keyring (hint). And if you had Gillette Atra Trac II heads for the razors, I would be me one of them for sure!
Thanks again - great product!

I'll bet I can muster up some .45-70 Keyrings :) I'll look into other razor heads... the Fusion is one I've been getting a lot of requests for as well.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glockcop's in too ... because I need a new keychain ... lol

Wait?? Is that cheating?? :teehee:

With the double giveaway this week AND you guys teaming up as a couple, you effectively have 4 times the normal chances of winning!

Good thing I studied in math or I wouldn't be able to bring you tidbits of information like that :)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With the double giveaway this week AND you guys teaming up as a couple, you effectively have 4 times the normal chances of winning!

Good thing I studied in math or I wouldn't be able to bring you tidbits of information like that :)

LOL ... well, if it offends anyone then you can withdraw one of us ... I just REALLY want one of those keychains! In fact, if I don't win one I'm gonna have to buy it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom