GIVEAWAY: Bullet Pen - the MIGHTY PEN co - Sign up here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Caseman is the WINNER of this week's giveaway!

If you're interested in the details and fairness of the selection, I used the 'Random Picker' website which has a random number generator to pick winners of contests and provide verifiable proof online. I entered the range of entries from post #2 to post #178 and I subtracted out post#177 which was a duplicate. That gave a total of 176 entries of which post #54 was the winner.

You can find the details here if you're interested: http://www.randompicker.com/protocol/1577x67699

Ps. The timestamp is Pacific time. I closed the entries at 10:00pm Tulsa time and ran the picker at 10:37pm

awww.randompicker.com_images_seal_en2.gif

Thanks everyone for entering and watch for another giveaway starting tomorrow. This next giveaway will be one of my new products that I hope will blow your socks off!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the chance HMFIC! Congrats to Caseman!

I'm happy to do it and stay tuned because later today I'll be starting another giveaway thread for one of my newly designed .300 WinMag pens. It's killer!

Thanks again to everyone who participated. Entering the contest only requires that you be an OSA member so spread the word to all of your buddies to join up and get in on some of this action!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom